ExVeritas ApS provides ATEX Notified Body Certification, Inspection and Training Services to Scandinavian and main land European markets.
ExVeritas ApS have been Notified against the ATEX Directive by the Danish Safety Technology Authority as required by NANDO.
ExVeritas APS are ATEX Notified Body Number 2804
ExVeritas ApS are also accredited by the National Accreditation Body of Denmark (DANAK) against the EU ATEX Directive, Registration Number 7044.
Accrediting Certificates and Notification Letters can be found here.
Danish ATEX Notified Body and DANAK Accredited Certification
ExVeritas ApS certify Electrical equipment for use in explosive atmosphere according to Danish Order No 289/2016 (ATEX 2014/34/EU) for electrical equipment and Non electrical equipment for use in explosive atmosphere according to Danish Order No 1305/2015 (ATEX 2014/34/EU) as specified below:
Link to ExVeritas ApS documents and services
- For more information on DANAK’s international recognised accreditation, please click here.
- For details on the certification procedure for ExVeritas ApS DANAK accreditation and ATEX Notified Body Certification please click here.
- For details on the complaints and appeals process for ExVeritas ApS DANAK accreditation and ATEX Notified Body Certification please click here.
- For details on the certification rules, scheme conditions and general business terms for ExVeritas ApS DANAK accreditation and ATEX Notified Body Certification please click here.
- For details on the use of logos please click here
Additional Services currently offered through the ExVeritas Group of Companies
Through our cloud based Certification Management System (CMS) ExVeritas ApS can seamlessly manage and conduct work leading to many other form of certication, with certication offices in the UK, Singapore and North America, we can offer ‘turnkey’ global approval through the ExVeritas Group.
- UK Certification Body, IECEx Certification Body and North American Listing (Div1/Div2) with test and assessment normally conducted by staff local to you.
- Fast ‘Field Certification’ delivered locally for ATEX and IECEx Certification. Local auditors for ATEX QAN, IECEx QAR and ISO9001:2015• ATEX and Ex Design Consultancy for products and installations – ExVeritas ApS is backed by a global team of experts with over 300 years collective experience.
- CE Marking Certification (electrical, EMC and Machinery with local EMC test equipment for emissions)
- Quality Audits including accredited, ATEX QAN and IECEx QAR Certification and Unit Verification (by Inspection)
- Fully accredited and internationally accepted UKAS (ILAC) ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Hazardous Area classification, Ex installation, inspection and risk assessment from fully certified CompEx staff (EX01-06, EX11, EX12 and EX14)
- IECEx non-electrical equipment, ‘skids and assemblies’ certification specialist. We have certified most types of oil tool and accessories for some of the world’s biggest companies
- Local open and bespoke training including internationally recognised and fully accredited CompEx Certification for People. EXF (Foundation), Ex F+ (Foundation+ with an introduction to installation), EX12 (for designers) and EX14 (for site/inspection managers) can be delivered locally together with the full range of Unique ExVeritas Designer Level Courses.
For FAST local help in English or Danish contact
Peter T. Lauritzen
Phone: +45 7734 4638
Mobil +45 4223 1509
Address: ExVeritas ApS, Tækkemandsvej 1, 4300 Holbæk, Danmark