Join the Team
ExVeritas are an ATEX Notified Body, IECEx Certification Body and Testing Laboratory with full UKAS Accreditation. We also have three accredited CompEx Training Centres (UK, Malta and Ireland) and have developed the industry’s leading Ex Inspection software and become the UK’s first fully UKAS Accredited ‘Ex’ ‘Inspection Body’.
ExVeritas provide a range of services related to hazardous atmospheres (ATEX, IECEx etc.) and CE Marking. Our Directors both have over 25 years experience as ATEX Engineers and are still actively engaged in projects. We understand the industry and have a very successful track record, including being independently reviewed as the 4th fastest growing business our sector of nearly 200 business (Plimsoll).
In 2018 our efforts and success were again publicly recognised when we received the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise for our contribution to International Trade and in 2019 we won ‘Best Customer Service‘ at the Hazardex Industry Awards.
We can create a package and working times/conditions that suit you, we have no corporate constraints, everyone is an individual. We have no timesheets or monitored targets, we trust our staff and just let everyone perform to the best of their ability.
ExVeritas was awarded accreditation as an Investors in People organisation. This is an independently verified and rigorous National Standard that represents a true commitment to our employees and demonstrates that we have a solid foundation of good practice. Below is an extract from our independent audit report:
‘‘The business has a very positive family-oriented culture, with employees believing that they are recognised and valued as individuals, but also understanding that they need to work as a team in order to develop and grow the business. The Directors provide a very strong and inclusive leadership culture, treating people as they themselves would wish to be treated, and the style is very open and supportive. The directors ensure communications are excellent and all feel involved and empowered, which leads to a very positive atmosphere where everyone feels part of the business and is pleased and happy to be working for the company.”
Our staff are our most valued asset
- Packages to suit what you need, everything is bespoke to the individual.
- Generous holidays, flexible working hours (early finish Fridays), private healthcare etc…we want you happy and healthy!
- Lots of time to learn, research and diversify your skills, learning from some of the best people in the industry.
- You will have the option for world travel with disturbance allowances (travel pay).
- Flexible hours- we are a task based company, no time sheets! It’s all about getting the job done, not working 9-5.
Our Business Plan is simple, we hire the best people and provide the best environment to allow them to provide the best service.
Simply contact us and we will get back to you…..
We have the following vacancies currently, but if you dont see a job here that interests you and you have ‘Ex’ experience, get in touch, sometimes roles are created for the right candidate!
Electronics Laboratory Technician/Trainee Intrinsic Safety Engineer
ExVeritas are looking for a test/assessment technician focused on electronic circuits. Full training will be given leading to a position as a certification Engineer. Ideally HNC or Degree qualified in Electronics with a good and practical Knoledge of circuit testing and/or analysis. The role will involve:
- Helping to maintain a UKAS 17025 test laboratory
- Building circuits to test (soldiering, use of test equipment)
- Analysis of component datasheets for test parameters
- Testing parts such as batteries and chips (often to destruction)
- Working with Intrinsic safety Engineers as part of a small team on the analysis of circuits leading to explosion safety certication (structured training program)
All applications/interest will be treated confidentially, Please indicated your current salary on application. Please note that we only provide feedback to successful applicants and may not respond to all applications unless feedback is specifically requested.
Agents, Contractors and Freelance….
We are happy to hear from anyone who wants to work with us on a freelance/contract basis. For example….
- ISO9000 an ATEX/IECEx QAN QAR Quality Auditors
- Sales/Project Managers (commission available on a per-project basis)
- COMPEX/Ex Inspectors
- ATEX/CE Consultants
- ATEX Engineers