For the purposes of this document, ‘we’ and ‘us’ refer to ExVeritas ApS.
This policy is effective from 5th December 2018.
1 – What we collect
1. company name, name and job title
2. contact information including email address, business phone numbers including mobile numbers if required
3. billing address information
4. other information relevant to providing technical support services
5. employment specific information (employees only)
2 – What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
3 – Data Processing
1. In line with Article 6 of the GDPR our legal basis for processing your data is Contract. The processing of your personal data is required in order for us to fulfil our contract with you as your service provider.
2. All personal data is stored on cloud systems carefully selected to ensure their hosting and processing is completed in Danish and/or British datacentres
3. All personal data is retained for accounting purposes for a maximum of 6 years from the end of the financial year in which the data was collected. All data which has been collected and is not required for accounting reasons (Legal obligation) will be deleted following the termination of your contract with us.
4. You have the right to end your contract and remove your data with us at any time. However, any financial obligation on your part would need to be settled upon closure.
5. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency should you feel that we have processed your data incorrectly.
6. You have the right to request the information we hold on you (see 7.3)
7. Some of your personal data will be processed through automated processes such as subscription billing systems.
4 – Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
1. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
2. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
3. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
4. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
6 – Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7 – Controlling your personal information
1. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
2. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
3. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
5. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Regulations (Currently GDPR). In most circumstances this will be provided free of charge. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to ExVeritas ApS, Tækkemandsvej 1, 4300 Holbæk, Denmark.
6. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.