Free EX Wallchart
Large ‘A1’ UKCA, IECEx and ATEX wallchart
Our ATEX wallchart has been completely revised for the latest edition of the Standards, charts and changes (as of April 2022)
This IECEx and ATEX wallchart is packed with codes, standard and useful guidance on ATEX, IECEx including zones, categories, concepts, ingress protection details, temperature classification details, gas flammability details and EPL’s.
Ideal for project engineers, inspectors and equipment manufacturers.
The poster is also available to download in a lower resolution version here.
- The Ex wallchart will only be sent to relevant business addresses, 1 per enquiry please.
- The information must not be modified or redistributed in any way without our prior permission.
Get updates on the ATEX Wallchart
Subscribe to our newsletter and we will let you know when the EX Information poster is updated and when there have been interesting or notable changes regarding Hazardous Areas, UKCA, ATEX, IECEx and CompEx. The advantages of receiving our newsletter are:
- Updates on the changes to Standards and Directives with an ‘expert’ perspective
- News from National and International committees and schemes for ‘Ex’ (UKCA, ATEX and IECEx)
- Updates on free promotional items such as the ATEX information posters and Ex software tools
- Invitations to free seminars and discounts on training sessions throughout the year.
ExVeritas are an ATEX Notified Body, UKCA Appointed Body and an IECEx Certification Body who provide internationally recognised accredited safety and certification services including IECEx, ATEX, CE Marking and North American Certification. We also offer accredited hazardous area training such as CompEx and site safety services such as DSEAR assessments, area classification, Ex inspection and explosion risk assessments. We produce IECEx and ATEX Information Posters to help users and manufacturers understand the complex codes and markings associated with ATEX and IECEx Certification and Installation. It should be noted however that these codes can change over time and that the user is responsible to ensure the information used is correct at the time.