Free ‘Ex’ Seminars and Training
2020/2021 Dates To be confirmed
The free seminars will be from 10 AM until 2:30 PM at ExVeritas Limited in Wrexham. The seminars/training can be attended individually, or you may book both, but the relevant content is spilt for people who work on sites with explosive atmospheres and product manufacturers. One person per company only as availability is limited. Tea/Coffees and a light lunch will be available.
SITE SAFETY UNDER ATEX AND DSEAR
FROM 10 AM UNTIL 12 PM
• DSEAR and UK EX Legislation post BREXIT
• Non-Electrical inspection and MIRA
• Proposed changes to 60079-14 and 17 based on the latest drafts
• Training and Competence requirements (CompEx update)
‘EX’ PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS UPDATE
FROM 12:30 PM UNTILL 2:30 PM
• Overview of current certification schemes including proposed UKCA
• Updates to Certification Standards
• Changes in global schemes (CCC, UAE etc)
• IECEx Assemblies (60079-46) and Non-Electrical
ExVeritas have been shortlisted for the HazardEx ‘Contribution to Safety’ category, read more and vote here.