ATEX Inspection Software
Intelligent ATEX inspection software built by ExVeritas
To compliment our full range of Ex inspection services, ExVeritas have produced a state-of-the-art cloud based ATEX Inspection software called ‘iEx’. The iEx Inspection system provides a fast and accurate method for conducting, monitoring and analysing ATEX and IEC Hazardous Area Equipment inspections.
Benefits of Our ATEX Inspection Software
Our Ex Inspection software verifies that equipment is installed and maintained to IEC/EN 60079-14 and creates accurate Ex inspection schedules and remedial actions in accordance with IEC/EN 60079-17. We have created an inspection system that is incredibly simple to use, but has the most advanced scheduling, tracking and analysis features available.
- Schedules and manages ATEX inspections and remedial actions (including location tasks such as risk assessment, permits or safety system checks and calibration) with task allocation tracking and control.
- Manages ATEX inspectors schedules and competences, gives inspectors ‘close out’ levels based on competence.
- Barcode (read and print) and RFID enabled for ‘one scan’ inspections with no data entry for passing equipment or default to each inspection question must be answered.
- ATEX Inspection questions are intelligently selected based on the location, area classification and the equipment/inspection type.
- ATEX Equipment is intelligently checked against the area classification and location details to ensure that the wrong equipment can not be installed or inspected.
- You can add equipment specific inspections such as ‘check oil level on gear box’ to ensure experience is passed on to new inspectors.
- The Ex Inspection software works for plant, assembly or rig inspections, ideal for mobile equipment. Existing plant inventory or equipment lists can be imported to the system.
- Includes a full database of flammable materials to automatically enter temperature classifications and gas groups based on flammable material within an area.
- State-of-the-art data collection and verification system for ATEX Inspection, backed up on ATEX Certified hand held devices and by secure mirror servers.
- 24/7 permanently available real-time Ex and ATEX inspection and site safety records with full logical search & reporting for inspections, location tasks & actions.
- Failure type analysis, identify problems with manufacturers, materials or specific environmental conditions, check for failures by ‘installer’!
- Each system comes with support as an option – our experts from ExVeritas can log in if requested and give opinions on individual inspections or assessments to resolve issues fast!