CompEx Booking Enquiry
Thank you for contacting ExVeritas, the following form allows us to capture the information we need to help with your booking. Please don’t hesitate to contact us or call us on 08458622447 if you require any further clarification. Joining instructions and invoice which is payable on receipt will be emailed once completed booking form is received.
Details on our courses can be viewed here or call (0)845 8622447 for more information.
CompEx Terms and Conditions: ExVeritas Standard Terms and Conditions Apply. In addition to the standard terms and conditions the following cancellation/amendment charges apply.
Cancellation of a delegate – If you have to cancel your place the following charges will apply.
- 2 Weeks before course start date – No charge
- Less than 2 weeks before start date – 50% of course cost
- Less than 1 week before start date – 100%
Change of date –
- If the date is changed by ExVeritas and you do not wish to transfer to an alternative date – you will be refunded in full
- If you wish to change course dates – provided verbal and written notification is received more than 1 week before the course start date there will be no charge. New date must be given at time of notification
- Less than 1 week – 50% of course cost
CompEx EX01-06 Pre-Qualifications and Information
All candidates will be expected to record their previous experience and qualifications. Candidates must provide copies of qualifications and photo identification (e.g. Driving Licence, Passport, Identity Card or JIB/SJIB/CSCS Card).
All candidates should be appropriately qualified electro technical and/or a mechanical craftsperson’s, or must be able to provide an employer endorsed letter to validate their experience in the relevant discipline. Candidates must sign a declaration to that effect as part of their registration. ExVeritas must ensure that, as far as is reasonably practicable, the candidate will derive personal benefit from completing the course and/or related assessments and that the scheme outcomes are relevant to them and achievable.
CompEx Certificates of Core Competence will only be issued where candidates have adequately achieved the required benchmark for Core Competency to work safely in explosive atmospheres, as determined by JT Limited, the CompEx Certification Body.
CompEx Ex12 Pre-Qualifications and Information
There is a minimum academic qualification criteria for the candidate to attend this course, evidence of qualifications, sponsorship letters etc. are to be provided before the course start date.
- Minimum of an HNC/HND or BTEC National Diploma in a relevant engineering or technology subject (or national equivalent if from outside the UK).
- Sponsorship letter from an employer. (download a letter template )
- Skills to include:
- Understanding, interpreting and applying technical content for application design in explosive atmospheres, i.e. an understanding of IEC60079-14
- Clear, informed communication and fact-based decision making.