ATEX, IECEx and CompEx Certification
ExVeritas specialise in Explosive Atmosphere Safety are an ATEX Notified Body and IECEx Certification Body. We provide internationally recognised accredited safety and certification services including IECEx, ATEX, CE Marking and North American Certification. We also offer accredited explosive atmosphere training such as CompEx and site safety consultancy on DSEAR, area classification, design, installation, inspection and risk assessment.
- IECEx, ATEX & Global Ex Certification – Fast ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO, Russia & North American Testing and Certification
- EX Certification Reviews – Technical review against the requirements for Ex certification- a design ‘gap analysis’
- CE Marking and Electrical Safety – Testing for CE Marking, and North American listing
- Site Safety (ATEX 137/DSEAR) – Area classification and risk reduction specialists
- Ex Equipment Inspections – CompEx qualified and our unique free ‘iEx’ inspection software
- CompEx and Specialist Ex and CE Training – Delivered by experienced lecturers and practitioners
In addition to being an ATEX Notified Body and IECEx Certification Body, Exveritas are also UKAS accredited for product certification and UKAS and IECEx accredited for testing. We also have in-house CE and product safety and environmental testing capabilities so can offer turnkey ‘product to global market’ test and certification. We specialise in offering a customer focused, project managed service with direct access to experienced certification engineers who will help you through the certification process and expedite your approvals for a ‘firm’ cost.