IECEx, ATEX & North American Certification
ExVeritas provides safety and certification services including IECEx, ATEX and North American Certification. We also offer ‘CE Marking’, training, consultancy and site safety services such as Area Classification, Ex Inspection and Risk Assessment. ExVeritas are a UKAS accredited test laboratory and recognised as leading experts in explosion prevention, with knowledge accumulated from thousands of successful ATEX, IEC, NEC, CE and DSEAR projects.
- IECEx, ATEX & Global Ex Certification – Fast ATEX, IECEx & North American Hazardous Location Testing and Approval
- EMC, Machinery & LVD (CE Marking) - EMC Test Laboratory & Safety Testing for CE Marking and North American listing
- EX Certification Reviews - Technical review against the requirements for Ex certification- a design ‘gap analysis’
- SIL/Safety Systems verification - From component safety fraction analysis to overall system integrity
- Site Safety (ATEX 137/DSEAR) - Area classification and risk reduction specialists; higher safety, lower costs
- Ex Equipment Inspections – Plants, assemblies and skids, save time and money with ‘iEx’ inspection and assessment software
- CompEx and Specialist Ex and CE Training - Delivered by experienced lecturers and practitioners, bespoke and open courses
ExVeritas are UKAS and IECEx accredited as a test laboratory for explosive atmosphere product testing, we also have CE and product safety testing capabilities so can offer turnkey ‘product to global market’ test and certification. We specialise in offering a friendly, project managed service with direct access to the experienced ATEX, NEC and IECEx Certification Engineers who will help you through the certification process and expedite your approvals for a ‘firm’ cost.