ATEX, IECEx and CE Test & Certification
ExVeritas are an ATEX Notified Body and IECEx Certification Body who provide internationally recognised accredited safety and certification services including IECEx, ATEX, CE Marking and North American Certification. We also offer accredited hazardous area training such as CompEx and site safety services such as DSEAR assessments, area classification, Ex inspection and explosion risk assessments.
- IECEx, ATEX & Global Ex Certification – Fast ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO, Russia & North American Testing and Certification
- EX Certification Reviews – Technical review against the requirements for Ex certification- a design ‘gap analysis’
- EMC, Machinery & LVD (CE Marking) – EMC & Safety and IP Testing for CE Marking and North American listing
- Site Safety (ATEX 137/DSEAR) – Area classification and risk reduction specialists
- Ex Equipment Inspections – CompEx qualified and our unique free ‘iEx’ inspection software
- CompEx and Specialist Ex and CE Training – Delivered by experienced lecturers and practitioners
In addition to being an ATEX Notified Body and IECEx Certification Body , Exveritas are also UKAS accredited for product certification and UKAS and IECEx accredited for testing. We also have in-house EMC/CE and product safety and environmental testing capabilities so can offer turnkey ‘product to global market’ test and certification. We specialise in offering a customer focused, project managed service with direct access to experienced certification engineers who will help you through the certification process and expedite your approvals for a ‘firm’ cost.