ATEX Equipment Manufacturers Course
ATEX Overview Course Synopsis
This 1 day course is aimed at anyone who manufacturers or is thinking of manufacturing equipment that may be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere. The course is lively, fast paced and designed to provide an holistic understanding of the subject matter, and covers the content of most other 2 day ATEX Courses!
Why Our ATEX Overview Course?
The ATEX Overview course is presented by an ATEX Notified Body leading technical experts in this field and have completed thousands of ATEX & DSEAR projects and thousands of training courses, lectures and seminars world-wide. At our training centre we have over 100 years of experience ‘in house’ we can bring in specialists from pour company for certain parts of the training, and here possible show practical demonstrations from our full ATEX and CE Test laboratory or in house software and tools. As we issue ATEX Certificates for both products and Quality, you can be assured that we can answer all of your questions!
The ATEX Overview Presenter is a Chartered Engineer with 25 years experience in this field and is one of the UK’s leading experts in this field. As an ATEX Notified Body and current practitioner in this field, you can be assured that the content is relevant and applied with a practical bias.
ATEX Quality Managers, Product Engineers, Procurement, Sales – this course is suitable for non-technical staff.
Cost: £295 + VAT per person, includes lunch & refreshments
Dates: 11th March and 30th September 2015.
ATEX Overview Course Syllabus
- Overview of Explosive Atmospheres- explosions and case studies
- ATEX demystified! – how ignition, area classification and explosions fit together
- How to comply and how ATEX fits in with CE Marking, IECEx and NEC
- Overview of Protection Concepts (electrical and mechanical)
- Certificates, Technical Files, Notified Bodies and Regulating Bodies
- How ATEX fits in the global market (IECEx and NEC)
- The ‘New’ ATEX Directive and Standards changes.
- Hands on with some ATEX equipment & ATEX Test Laboratory Visit
Please Contact us to get further information