New Quality Systems requirements for Ex Product Manufacture
Covering ATEX QAN and IECEx QAR
ISO/IEC 80079-34:2018, the ‘Application of Quality Systems for Ex Product Manufacture’ will be published at the end of this year but is being used in draft form by most Notified Bodies where the customers is running and ISO9001:2015 QMS. If you operate ISO9001:2015 (or are updating) it is important to realise how the new system works with ISO/IEC 80079-34:2018.
ExVeritas is able to offer the following training courses which cover the changes between the 2011 and 2018 edition of the standard and other technical updates to the Standard (including new Standards and concepts) which may impact customers current or future certification.
- Background to the changes in ISO/IEC 80079-34:2018 and its interface with ISO9001:2015
- Overview of the new structure of the standard
- Clause-by-clause detailed discussion of the changes and their implications
- Review of other ATEX/IECEx Standards that may impact ISO/IEC 80079-34:2018 requirements
- Workshops on Ex Responsible Persons, Managing Change and Risks/Opportunities
- Practical discussion on how to comply with the changes and formulation of action plans to implement them
- ‘Take-away’ implementation checklist detailing the changes to be used to record specific actions to be implemented
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided for each participant after the course is completed.
Benefits of the training
- Highlight changes to the standard
- Consider impact on existing systems
- Provide ideas on how to comply
- Additional inputs for internal and external audit checklists
- Update Technical Knowledge
- Evidence of training in the new requirements
- Save time in identifying and implementing changes
Who should attend
Quality Managers, Ex Responsible Persons, Internal and External Auditors and personnel responsible for implementing ISO/IEC 80079-34.
Please note that these sessions assume that attendees already have a good working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/IEC 80079-34
2018 Course Dates
- Wrexham, (UK) July 16th
- Denmark (EU) August 29th
- Wrexham (UK) November 12th
- Denmark (EU) November 14th
Courses may be delivered in Singapore subject to demand. Please contact the Singapore office to register an interest.,
Course Cost & Booking
The Quality Systems requirements for Ex Product Manufacture is a 1-day course with lunch and refreshments provided, it costs £250 +VAT and can be booked on credit cards or via a company purchase order
We have a comfortable air-conditioned lecture room with HD projectors and audio and up-to-date practical facilities mirroring the requirements of the latest editions of the Standards. We offer hot and/or cold food at lunchtimes and complimentary hot drinks, snacks and Wi-Fi throughout your visit.
Please Contact us to book a place on the Course
This course is FREE if ExVeritas have issued your QAN/QAR or ISO9001, 1 person per company subject to availability.