- 27th November 2020
- Posted by: Sean Clarke
- Category: ExVeritas News
Online ATEX and UKCA Certificate issue
ExVeritas will issue UKCA, ATEX and IECEx (which is already online) digitally to significantly speed up the certification process and assist clients with maintaining conformity.
From December the 1st 2020 ExVeritas will be issuing all certication through their unique online ‘CMS’ system and certificates will be in a signed, digitally controlled (PDF) form.
This system offers many advantages including:
- Instant ‘Official Certificate’ delivery by e-mail
- Continued access to the Certificate and updates simply by logging in to CMS from any device and any location
- Simple and visible variation/concession process
- Reduced carbon footprint, more environmentally friendly
- Easier to control for QMS Managers via CMS
- Certificate visibility and control from multiple locations simultaneously
CMS is available to all ExVeritas Customers and controls the certication process from quotes to certificate issue and maintenance.