ExVeritas North America LLC provides Product and Quality Certification, Inspection and Training Services.
- Direct access to ExVeritas ATEX Notified Body and IECEx Certification Body Certification with test and assessment conducted by local staff even at short notice.
- Local Test Laboratory in Dallas, all testing accepted as part of the ExVeritas Group for ATEX and IECEx.
- Fast ‘Field Certification’ delivered locally for ATEX and IECEx Certification. Local auditors for ATEX QAN, IECEx QAR, INMETRO and ISO9001:2015
- ATEX, IECEx and NEC500/505 consultancy for products and installations – ExVeritas North America LLC is backed by a global team of experts with over 300 years collective experience.
- CE and NEC Certification (electrical, EMC and Machinery with site based EMC test equipment for emissions)
- Quality Audits including ATEX QAN and IECEx QAR Certification and Unit Verification (by Inspection)
- Fully accredited and internationally accepted UKAS (ILAC) ISO9001:2015 certification
- Hazardous Area classification, Ex installation, inspection and risk assessment
- IECEx and ATEX non-electrical equipment, ‘skid, panel and assembly’ certification specialist (60079-46)
- Accredited ‘Inspection Body’ for electrical and mechanical ‘Ex Inspection’, one of the only companies in the world to hold internationally recognised (ILAC) ISO 17020 accreditation to issue all types of Ex Inspection Certificates.
ExVeritas is one of only a handful of companies world-wide that can offer the full range of ATEX, IECEx and NEC services in-house and is one of the most highly accredited companies in this field.
United States Coast Guard (USCG) Accepted Independent Laboratory
ExVeritas is a U.S. Coast Guard accepted independent laboratory for testing electrical equipment for hazardous locations. The U.S. Coast Guard has determined that ExVeritas meets the requirements set forth in Title 46 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) part 159. The facilities of ExVeritas are recognized to certify electrical equipment for hazardous locations as set forth in 46 CFR Subparts 111.105, 111.106 and 111.108. In addition, The U.S. Coast Guard will recognize ExVeritas certifications to the following standards: IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 60079-2, IEC 60079-5, IEC 60079-6, IEC 60079-7, IEC 60079-11, IEC 60079-13, IEC 60079-15, IEC 60079-18 and IEC 60079-25. ExVeritas can be found on the Coast Guard Maritime Information Exchange (CGMIX) website.
ExVeritas Inc are also currently an applicant (being audited) for OSHA Accreditation as an NRTL for HAZLOC Listing (NEC500/505)
Luke and the team worked extremely efficiently to gain Hazloc approval for one of our recent projects. The team worked tremendously quickly to turn around in-depth and clear comments after document reviews and testing. With ExVeritas we were able to meet our ambitious project timescale.
Compliance Engineer, Extronics
Training Course in North America
Local open and bespoke training including internationally recognized and fully accredited CompEx Certification for People. EXF (Foundation), Ex F+ (Foundation+ with an introduction to installation), EX12 (for designers) and EX14 (for site/inspection managers) can be delivered locally together with the full range of Unique ExVeritas Designer Level Courses.
We offer a wide array of courses at out facility near Dallas, TX as well as the option to bring many of the courses to you. See our Training Page for full course details and dates.
ExVeritas North America contact details
Phone: +1 877.637.4322
Address: ExVeritas LLC, 3000 Forest Ln Suite 400, Garland, TX 75042
FREE A1 ATEX and IECEx Wall Poster available from the Dallas Office, updated 2020 for the latest information!