ExVeritas North America LLC
ExVeritas North America LLC provides Product and Quality Certification, Inspection and Training Services.
Our services include
- Direct access to ExVeritas UKCA UK Government Appointed Body, ATEX Notified Body and IECEx Certification Body Certification with test and assessment conducted by local staff even at short notice.
- Local Test Laboratory in Dallas, Texas. All testing accepted as part of the ExVeritas Group for UKCA, ATEX, NEC and IECEx.
- Fast ‘Field Certification’ delivered locally for UKCA, ATEX and IECEx Certification. Local auditors for ATEX QAN, IECEx QAR, INMETRO and ISO9001:2015
- ATEX, IECEx and NEC500/505 consultancy for products and installations – ExVeritas North America LLC is backed by a global team of experts with over 300 years collective experience.
- Quality Audits including UKCA QAN, ATEX QAN and IECEx QAR Certification and Unit Verification and Field Verification (by Inspection)
- Fully accredited and internationally accepted UKAS (ILAC) ISO9001:2015 certification
- Hazardous Area classification, Ex installation, inspection and risk assessment
United States Coast Guard (USCG) Accepted Independent Laboratory
ExVeritas is a U.S. Coast Guard accepted independent laboratory for testing electrical equipment for hazardous locations. The U.S. Coast Guard has determined that ExVeritas meets the requirements set forth in Title 46 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) part 159. The facilities of ExVeritas are recognized to certify electrical equipment for hazardous locations as set forth in 46 CFR Subparts 111.105, 111.106 and 111.108. In addition, The U.S. Coast Guard will recognize ExVeritas certifications to the following standards: IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 60079-2, IEC 60079-5, IEC 60079-6, IEC 60079-7, IEC 60079-11, IEC 60079-13, IEC 60079-15, IEC 60079-18 and IEC 60079-25. ExVeritas can be found on the Coast Guard Maritime Information Exchange (CGMIX) website.
ExVeritas Inc are also currently an applicant (being audited) for OSHA Accreditation as an NRTL for HAZLOC Listing (NEC500/505)
Training Course in North America
Local open and bespoke training including internationally recognized and fully accredited CompEx Certification for People. NEC500/505 EXF (Foundation), Ex F+ (Foundation+ with an introduction to installation), EX12 (for designers) and EX14 (for site/inspection managers) can be delivered locally together with the full range of Unique ExVeritas Designer Level Courses. See our Training Page for full course details and dates.