- 30th January 2014
- Posted by: Sean Clarke
- Category: ExVeritas News
Open ATEX Training Courses
ATEX Training Dates Published for 2014
ExVeritas are an Accredited ATEX Training Body (ISO/IEC 17024:2003) with significant experience in ATEX Training (our two lecturers have 25 years experience each in this field). Our courses contain the latest information delivered by ‘practitioners’ who can draw from practical experience to keep the course interesting, relevant and practical. The open courses are delivered at our in-house training facility near Chester and Wrexham, full joining instructions will be provided on booking.
- ATEX Overview Courses (for equipment manufacturers)
- DSEAR and ATEX 137 Overview Course (for plant and sites with flammable materials)
- Dust Explosive Atmospheres under ATEX/DSEAR
- CE Marking for Manufacturers
Competent Personnel Certification (Accredited and assessed)
- ATEX and IECEx for Designers & Project Engineers (2 Days)
- ATEX and IEC Training for Inspection and Installation Engineers (3 Days)
- Intrinsically Safe Equipment Designers Course (3 Days)
- Area Classification and Risk Assessment (3 Days)
- ATEX and ISO 21789:2009 Training for Turbines and Engines (3 Days)
Free ATEX Training Course
Please subscribe to our newsletter (on your right) to get advanced notice of free courses and seminars.
Click here for our on line training brochure (click the page corners to turn the page).